- The addition of the following line (on June 26, 2015) to the biography of Gangadhar Nehru, grandfather of Jawaharlal: “Gangadhar was born as a Muslim by the name of Ghiasuddin Ghazi but changed his name to a Hindu Ganga Dhar to escape from British clutches.”
- The addition (on June 26, 2015) of a reference to the page of Motilal Nehru that he was the son of Gangadhar Nehru, who was a Muslim Ghiasudin Ghazi.
- Multiple, factual edits to the page of Nihal Chand, MP from Rajasthan and a minister in the Modi government
- Hariharpur (on April 22, 2013) – “This village is under Ekma block ; 7 km from Ekma and 35 km from Chapra. This is very beatiful vilage of district and resident of this village are prosperous.”
- Literary references to thistles (on July 17, 2012) – “In Yashar’s Kemal book whereas the thistles symbolize oppression and Nature’s antagonism, in ”Hadji Murad”, the last great novella of Leo N. Tolstoy, thistles stand for taits of adaptability and adamancy that human beings exhibit because of their lust for life.”
- The dates of the non-cooperation movement (on June 25, 2012) – “This movement lasted from September 1920 to February 1922.”
- List of pornographic actresses by decade (on July 23, 2012) – Addition of “Sunny Leon”
The first comment beneath this article states: