Charmed in lockdown: garden birds by Denis Thorpe – in pictures

I never seemed to have time to study the birdlife around me before; I just liked the idea they were around and I enjoyed their dawn chorus over the years. In a fairly small space I am pleased to be visited regularly by many species of bird. My friendly robins follow me around listening to my mutterings (they later bring some of their youngsters), but most of the birds are extremely shy and need coaxing with refreshments to stay around. 


Now, during my isolation vigil, I watch them as carefully as I did when photographing people....

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/nov/26/charmed-in-lockdown-garden-birds-by-denis-thorpe-in-pictures

Popular posts from this blog

History Archive: Communist Party of India's resolution on Pakistan and National Unity, September 1942

Pakistan's First Law & Labour Minister, Jogendra Nath Mandal's Resignation Letter, October 1950

The Almond Trees by Albert Camus (1940)

Ben Marks - The Mao Mango Cult of 1968 and the Rise of China's Working Class

Muslim girl meets Hindu boy. How our forbidden love blossomed in Canada

Did Stalin poison Lenin?

The Manifesto of the Anti-Fascist Intellectuals: Written by Benedetto Croce (1925)