Arvind Kala Speaks: Bandarr Hamare Baap / Sushant Singh Rajput Case ki Faaltu Baatein / Mere Khayal Hindu Dharam Per / I Like Hinduism, I am an atheist

Seasoned Indian journalist Arvind Kala speaks his mind on current issues - 

BANDARR HAMARE BAAP - 

SADAK KE KUTTE, RABIES, ROZE 50 INDIANS KI MAUT -

SUSHANT SINGH RAJPUT CASE KI FAALTU BAATEIN -

MERE KHAYAL HINDU DHARAM PER  -

I LIKE HINDUISM, I AM AN ATHEIST - -


Coomi Kapoor: A bizarre and unscientific policy is behind the menace of stray dogs all over India

Popular posts from this blog

History Archive: Communist Party of India's resolution on Pakistan and National Unity, September 1942

Pakistan's First Law & Labour Minister, Jogendra Nath Mandal's Resignation Letter, October 1950

The Almond Trees by Albert Camus (1940)

Ben Marks - The Mao Mango Cult of 1968 and the Rise of China's Working Class

Muslim girl meets Hindu boy. How our forbidden love blossomed in Canada

Did Stalin poison Lenin?

The Manifesto of the Anti-Fascist Intellectuals: Written by Benedetto Croce (1925)