Sunset Gathering By Joe Daniels

'One morning I had noticed a large school of bait fish hugging the margins of Baie Ternay in Seychelles. I knew that it was a good opportunity for some split level shots. So I returned to the school when the tides and weather permitted. I sat in waist deep water until the small fish surrounded me then waited for the sun to set.'



http://www.earthshots.org/2013/02/sunset-gathering-by-joe-daniels/

Popular posts from this blog

History Archive: Communist Party of India's resolution on Pakistan and National Unity, September 1942

Pakistan's First Law & Labour Minister, Jogendra Nath Mandal's Resignation Letter, October 1950

The Almond Trees by Albert Camus (1940)

Ben Marks - The Mao Mango Cult of 1968 and the Rise of China's Working Class

Muslim girl meets Hindu boy. How our forbidden love blossomed in Canada

Did Stalin poison Lenin?

The Manifesto of the Anti-Fascist Intellectuals: Written by Benedetto Croce (1925)